Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Music On The Rack

Hey, my exam week haven't over yet. I've still got one paper left that is my laser paper. I haven't done my revision. My Japanese paper was so hard just now. I'm so confused when it come to the particles. Darn! But, anyhow what's done has been done. *grins* Ha Ha.

Hey, PARAMORE RIOT! album is super fantastic. There are 11 tracks on them:

1. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
2. That's What You Get
3. Hallelujah
4. Misery Business
5. When It Rains
6. Let The Flames Begin
7. Miracle
8. Crushcrushcrush
9. We Are Broken
10. Fences
11. Born For This

My all time favourite, that would be track no. 2 that is That's What You Get and Hallelujah. First time listening to Paramore was when I heard "Pressure" from the FueledByRamen's website.

FueledByRamen was the record label featuring lots of popular artist too like Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and Yellowcard. Hayley's performance is very very energetic as well, should watch their live performance videos.

No comments: