Thursday, February 25, 2010

designs by steppie!

Do you love pandas?
Cute little things?
Yes?

So, you're good to go with me now into "Steppie World" killing you with cuteness fosho!

I found Steppie on Etsy a few months ago, when my DCMF pen pal Caroline posted a tweet about how she wanted a panda hat! Absolute cuteness! I totally fall for steppie's artworks as well. It has been an inspiration for me again to grab my pen/brush/drawing material and get on to do something.

I love arts, ever since I was in primary school I always joined in any drawing competition just for fun of it, better still I'm having a good time drawing and coloring at that time. In high school, I participated in one of the design competition held by INTI College but our team did not win. We were making a big lotus flower out of recycled cans/items such as newspaper. It was crazy big, and carried it away with a truck! I love sending cards too to my friends, I made them cause I really like to create something at that time. I did thought of pursuing arts after high school cause I know that's what the best thing I could do. Anyhow, disappointingly I did not further my studies with art. I think t'was my biggest mistake ever. As I look at everyone now, they are so successful and happy but here am I still figuring what will happen with my life. (ha ha this is like spilling my heart out) Hm, that was some little info back!

Back to topic, check out steppie on ETSY!
And be a fan of steppie on facebook.

peace out peeps! =)

No comments: