Tuesday, July 15, 2008

J-Drama (Anna San No Omame)


Anna-san No Omame,

That's the title for this drama. Well, when I first watched this drama it gives me that annoying feeling EVER! It's about this girl, Riri (Becky) who gets extreme misunderstanding with everyone she met. But in a way, this story is very interesting though and funny. When I watched it for the 2nd time, I found it very much more enjoyable (ew, I'm sorry to say this). I think Becky is so funny acting for this character. My favourite episode is when Riri and Kyotaro (Kashiwabara Shuji) exchanging their body, just like Freaky Friday, White Chick and Papa to Musume Nanokan. This time, I can see that Riri becoming normal. ^o^ And Kyotaro becoming just like Riri but in different body. If u want to watch something just for fun this may be it.

No comments: