Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Samgak Kimbap & Onigiri

A few weeks ago, I watched Maangchi made this delicious looking samgak kimbap and wanted to make one, but problem is I don't have that special plastic wrapping they normally used, -.- nor do I know any nearby convenient store that sells Japanese/Korean goods around my area.

Finally I've tried out my first taste on samgak kimbap which I bought at the local supermarket food court..ha ha..It tastes goooooooddd okay eventhough it's only from the food court and not from a specific korean restaurant, well as long as I can taste it, ha ha ! I've had kimchi and chicken filling.And also bought this...I don't know what it is but the taste is almost FLAVORLESS! Samgak kimbap also remind me of Japanese's Onigiri. It's almost the same idea, rice wrapped with seaweed. Here's some cute Onigiri! Yea, maybe I can made this one.

No comments: