Monday, July 5, 2010

Seoul, Korea. Seoul Is Happy. Seoul Is Passion

Places to go: SEOUL, KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korea is one of the place that I would really love to visit someday and experience it. Something about Korea that attracts me, the culture, the people, the intriguing hangul character, the korean language, authentic foods, fashion, entertainment and of course the ancient buildings/places/beautiful landscape. I am also an avid fan of K-dramas and also their k-pop-song-that-makes-you-wanna-learn-how-to-dance kinda feeling. Taeyang's Wedding Dress was like an addiction to me, seriously the dance move of it is really sleek, great music video too! What do you think?

Check out this beautiful ad of Seoul featuring Lee Byung Hun. This tv commercial will be aired in Japan.

Seoulはどうだった?



And these featuring the Wonder Girls, an advertisement for China. :)






More of Seoul here : Hi Seoul, Soul of Asia

1 comment:

Memo Juez said...

I surfed over here from LaCarmina and I'm glad I did. this post actually made me homesick for my friends from high school. We spent so much time enjoying ourselves at one Korean restaurant or another that one friend's or another's relative owned or knew real well.

Good times, great memories!!

감사합니다 kam sa hab ni da

Memo